Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Keep watching Ellen!!!

Oh my goodness, I just emailed Ellen!! She has a segment in her show called "Unlikely Pairs". If you've ever seen Alex and Brutus lovin' on each other -- that's an unlikely pair. So, I had Sally decorate the photo and I emailed the story of Alex and Brutus along with the photo to Ellen.

Keep watching Ellen daily!! I so hope my little cuties get on National TV. :)


-------------------------------------------------


Hi Ellen! I just love your unlikely pairs pictures and just had to send you this. My very patient 13 year old cat, named Brutus (after The Ohio State University mascot!!) and my sweet 1 year old puppy, named Alex. When Brutus purrs, Alex will lay close to him and fall asleep. I guess it's like a furry massage chair. These two are so close.


Ellen - I would love to see them on your show. We have you on at work in the mornings but sometimes my work interferes with my watching (haha) but I DVR you every day. I hope to see my "Unlikely Pair" on TV soon. Make them famous!! :)


Thank you, Ellen - love your show,


~Suzy Munro
(from Columbus, Ohio but stuck in Texas)



P.S. I can not WAIT to see Matt and Shayne on your show!!!!!!! Best Bachelor ever!!


-------------------------------------------------


Ellen's "People" said ....


Thank You
Thank you for your interest in The Ellen DeGeneres Show! We now have your information on file and we will contact you.

2 comments:

Alisa said...

could be the cutest picture ever! You are so lucky they get along like they do. Who would have ever predicted that couple?!

Suzy said...

Brutus has always tried to get dog attention. Wally blew him off. Cory chased him to the basement. He finally has a dog to love him. Haha. I'm sitting on the couch right now and these two are sleeping together right here. So cute. I hope they stay close once we're living in Ohio -- it might be different since Cory will be there too.

Where does the time go?

Oh my, my, my!! Where have you been my favorite Blog site!?! :) With everyone and their brother's mother on Facebook, I think the Blo...