Monday, February 04, 2008
Relaxing Sunday
Since the Cowboys weren't in the Super Bowl there was much less stress today than could have been. :) I cleaned, did some laundry, went to the store and baked a cake. I steam-cleaned the carpets and bleached the patio. Alex and I went on several walks ... somehow he knew it was 80 degrees out and he did not want to be in this place at all.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Where does the time go?
Oh my, my, my!! Where have you been my favorite Blog site!?! :) With everyone and their brother's mother on Facebook, I think the Blo...
-
When I met Gene's futon it was in his office under a very, very scary dead fish named Harvey. I sat on it many days and nights watching ...
-
Yesterday ... Great day. Today ... I'm sicker than a dog. I woke up at 4 this morning and my throat was killing me. It hurts to swallow ...
-
Brutus will cry and cry and cry until you put a Solo cup in the tub full of water. He plays with it ... then spills it ... as soon as Alex h...
No comments:
Post a Comment