Sunday, February 03, 2008

Pictures from Friday

This is the shirt I wore for the American Heart Association Go Red for Women Day.

















This is the view from the office by my itty bitty cube ... facing North. We go in here to watch parades. :)


















The view over Congress Avenue ... facing West.



















Flag


















The Frost Bank Tower ... it's 1,000x prettier than the Bank of America Tower.



















One of Brad's four bars - The Marq on 5th & Congress




















I almost got hit by a car taking this picture, haha.



















Lunch at Rocket's. We go here .... A LOT.





















In our elevator. :)



















Taking pictures while driving.





















San Marcos Exit .... Almost home!!




















New Bar across the street ... Bikini's






















FINALLY!















YAY!! Nasty old microwave is GONE!


Here's Cristina going to lunch. :) You can see a FedEx guy walking towards us ... he delivers to our building and liked Cristina's moves and wasn't too shy to ask for more. LOL

No comments:

Where does the time go?

Oh my, my, my!! Where have you been my favorite Blog site!?! :) With everyone and their brother's mother on Facebook, I think the Blo...