Well, I'm going into my 4th night with no sleep. Headache is raging strong at 36+ hours. Pretty sure any deposit that I had here at Cricket Chase, I mean Autumn Chase, is no longer. I have nailed 50 nails in the door frame to install my own ghetto weather stripping and filled anything that I don't like the looks of with "Great Stuff". BTW, Great Stuff is kind of sticky and they tell you to wear gloves for a reason. It burns. And gets very very unpleasant.
I left work at noon today - came home and napped. Is there a better afternoon than that? :)
Grey's Anatomy was on tonight. That was fun -- thank goodness the black panties are in good hands, right? I'm guessing Izzy comes back and the Chief leaves. I love Meredith and all her men and Alex is going to be nicer this season. Wait ... are they all still knitting, is that still cool?
Seriously.
I want pop so bad and there's a gas station right across the street. To brave the cricket sidewalk or not?? I have milk that expires today and beer. Hmm. Maybe I'll order a pizza and make them bring me a 2-liter. :)
Driving home from SA yesterday I had to make a stop at the Outlet Mall. As a female, I can not just drive by a good sale. When The Gap Outlet has a "sale" .... You do well. I got some new sneakers at the Adidas store and came home spending <$40. That's shopping with a headache, Folks.
I'm going to go drink a beer and some Nyquil and hope to sleep until my alarm goes off. Cheers.
Thursday, September 21, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Where does the time go?
Oh my, my, my!! Where have you been my favorite Blog site!?! :) With everyone and their brother's mother on Facebook, I think the Blo...
-
When I met Gene's futon it was in his office under a very, very scary dead fish named Harvey. I sat on it many days and nights watching ...
-
Yesterday ... Great day. Today ... I'm sicker than a dog. I woke up at 4 this morning and my throat was killing me. It hurts to swallow ...
-
Brutus will cry and cry and cry until you put a Solo cup in the tub full of water. He plays with it ... then spills it ... as soon as Alex h...
2 comments:
Aw :(
Just a thought though...since you have hermetically sealed your apartment and then applied something inside that burns skin... you might want to consider that as a source of your headache? Maby some Tetris later.
Tetris would be GREAT right now ... I'll get on Hamachi - you guys start a game, I'll hear it from the couch. I'm watching Reign of Fire.
Post a Comment