Love Yuengling like I do?
Wish we could get it here in Columbus?
Want to tour America's Oldest Brewery?
Watch FOX Report tonight at 7 and see Palestra.net's Summer Tour as they tour America's Oldest Brewery in Pottsville, PA. *drool
From Palestra.net:
Also known as "cereal replacement drink." Don't toss out the cheerios just yet, Yuengling only branded their brews as cereal during the Prohibition. Fortunately for us, near beer is now real beer and I'd recommend the light lager. Delicious.
Yuengling, founded in 1829, is America's Oldest Brewery. If you aren't familiar, it's a regional brewer with emphasis on the east coast.
Today, we spoke with Dick Yuengling about his family business. He's the fifth generation to own the family company. When the sixth generation takes over, it won't be Yuengling & Son any longer. Dick has four daughters!
Interesting beer trivia:
-It takes an extra two hours to brew light beers (burns more sugar)
-24-28 days from brew to bottle
-Pottsville plant uses 300,000 gallons of water each day
-Yuengling means "young man" in German
To catch the real story on how the economy and young drinking trends are affecting the beer industry - watch Fox Report with Shepard Smith Wednesday night between 7 - 8 p.m.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Where does the time go?
Oh my, my, my!! Where have you been my favorite Blog site!?! :) With everyone and their brother's mother on Facebook, I think the Blo...
-
When I met Gene's futon it was in his office under a very, very scary dead fish named Harvey. I sat on it many days and nights watching ...
-
Yesterday ... Great day. Today ... I'm sicker than a dog. I woke up at 4 this morning and my throat was killing me. It hurts to swallow ...
-
Brutus will cry and cry and cry until you put a Solo cup in the tub full of water. He plays with it ... then spills it ... as soon as Alex h...
No comments:
Post a Comment