Real Men of Genius:
Today we salute you, Mr. Mirror Lake Jumper-Inner
Ignoring the obvious dangers of hypothermia, you trudge onward and plunge into a 27 degree body of water in the middle of November.
Armed only with an abundance of buckeyes around your neck, you are living proof that nothing is unbearable as long as you have a big set of nuts.
Splashing around tirelessly, you disregard frigid temperatures and try to warm yourself by incessantly chanting "O-H" and "I-O."
Why do you do it they ask? Because no matter how cold it is you're not afraid to show a little school spirit and a pure hatred for those bastards from Michigan.
So crack open an ice cold Bud Light oh Legend of the Lake, because when it comes to the Buckeyes, you're simply NUTS...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Where does the time go?
Oh my, my, my!! Where have you been my favorite Blog site!?! :) With everyone and their brother's mother on Facebook, I think the Blo...
-
When I met Gene's futon it was in his office under a very, very scary dead fish named Harvey. I sat on it many days and nights watching ...
-
Yesterday ... Great day. Today ... I'm sicker than a dog. I woke up at 4 this morning and my throat was killing me. It hurts to swallow ...
-
Brutus will cry and cry and cry until you put a Solo cup in the tub full of water. He plays with it ... then spills it ... as soon as Alex h...
No comments:
Post a Comment