I've been listening to the new album all morning and LOVE it. I only saw Bush twice and would love to see a little more Gavin sometime this summer!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Where does the time go?
Oh my, my, my!! Where have you been my favorite Blog site!?! :) With everyone and their brother's mother on Facebook, I think the Blo...
-
When I met Gene's futon it was in his office under a very, very scary dead fish named Harvey. I sat on it many days and nights watching ...
-
Yesterday ... Great day. Today ... I'm sicker than a dog. I woke up at 4 this morning and my throat was killing me. It hurts to swallow ...
-
Brutus will cry and cry and cry until you put a Solo cup in the tub full of water. He plays with it ... then spills it ... as soon as Alex h...



No comments:
Post a Comment