Tuesday, April 22, 2008

IDIOTS!!!!!!!

<-- Idiot :: Suzy -->


I guess the lines are just a suggestion for the blind and / or drunk drivers of Texas. I enjoy crawling in from the passenger side, Dipshit. Thanks.

1 comment:

Alisa said...

that's funny ... I mean not that it's funny you had to get in via passenger side but I am guilty of doing that sometimes... only sometimes BUT I do attempt to back up and staighten out. Plus I'm driving a bus.. ha, a.k.a. mini van. I do get mad at peeps that do that too especially at Children's hospital in their parking garage.. I mean come on .. don't they know I'm always late for appt's and I desperately need that spot close to the elevator and you HAD TO TAKE UP TWO SPOTS!!!!!!!!!!!! Anyway, that's my two cents :)))
p.s. you could always get a motorcycle and then you fit great... tee hee!!

Where does the time go?

Oh my, my, my!! Where have you been my favorite Blog site!?! :) With everyone and their brother's mother on Facebook, I think the Blo...