I know you're having a good time in Gene's basement but I miss you. I'm sure you don't like being close to the dead fishies either. Please hurry home. I need my iTunes back. Watching YouTube videos on the worlds slowest computer is rough.
Ferras : "Hollywood's Not America"
Leona Lewis : "Bleeding Love"
And of course ....
Miley! "See you Again"
Anytime Cristina and I can jam out to this in the car, we do. We would make so much more money touring with Miley than at the bank. :)
Saturday, April 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Where does the time go?
Oh my, my, my!! Where have you been my favorite Blog site!?! :) With everyone and their brother's mother on Facebook, I think the Blo...
-
When I met Gene's futon it was in his office under a very, very scary dead fish named Harvey. I sat on it many days and nights watching ...
-
Yesterday ... Great day. Today ... I'm sicker than a dog. I woke up at 4 this morning and my throat was killing me. It hurts to swallow ...
-
Brutus will cry and cry and cry until you put a Solo cup in the tub full of water. He plays with it ... then spills it ... as soon as Alex h...
2 comments:
I think that Leona chic was on Ellen last Friday. Man, Ellen cracks me up .. you ever watch her? She seriously makes me laugh and I love the tunes she dances to.
I DVR Ellen every day!! I love coming home and watching her. You could see my dad out in front of Spiderman when she was there a couple weeks ago. :) He's like .. famous!
Post a Comment