Saturday, September 30, 2006

Hi, I'm Alex!

I was born on June 27th in Houston, TX. I am small, playful and like to bark when mom tells me not to. Last night, in the car, I even peed on her ... boy, was that funny. I had a ton to drink and didn't pee, all day. I saved it for the long ride back to San Marcos. I have two brothers, Petey and Brutus and for some reason they both keep hitting me on the head but I've started to hit back and mom laughs.

Mom took me to Austin today to the big, fun pet store. Finding a collar for my little neck was almost a joke. I think the polyester leash weighs more than me. Then we went to Bath and Body Works.

I love to see my reflection in the dishwasher - I am very, very cute.

My uncle Gene wanted to name me "Monkey". Aunt Jess wanted to name me "Water Cooled" ... and Gene wanted to call me "Pump" for short. Thank goodness I got Alex, but mom keeps calling me Monkey anyway.

We just drove thru Mickey D's and I got nothing! I have to ask Cory how he gets people food.

Well, it's nap time for us ... here are some pictures of me from last night and this morning. I never sit still so they are kind of blurry or just of half of me.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

that animal is so small I would be afraid the Texas Cricket Gang ..TGC..would try to bum rush him out the door..emminent domain sister..they should have squatters rights

Jess said...

Pelli, Emma and Sasha say welcome, Alex! Jess says you are very cute and she's jealous that your Mom has a puppy! Gene...well, who knows what Gene thinks. :P

Where does the time go?

Oh my, my, my!! Where have you been my favorite Blog site!?! :) With everyone and their brother's mother on Facebook, I think the Blo...