Sunday, August 20, 2006

Petey got a haircut

I'm not going to post pictures since the poor cat takes so much crap from everyone anyway but he gets his hair all in clumps so I thought I'd get him a brush. Yeah, that was a good idea but didn't really work. So I just took some scissors to him. I got most of the clumps out and then tried to brush him. He would growl and then purr and then growl and then purr. He bit me once and then purred again. I think he likes it but doesn't want to. Haha. I have thrown away 4 or 5 handfuls of PT hair. It's unreal. Brutus and Petey got some new toys today and both are hyped up on cat nip right now. There's a little gray kitty out on my patio that Brutus is talking to through the sliding glass door.

I went to WalMart today for some food. Why, why did I go to the store, on campus, the Sunday before Texas State starts back? It was a little crowded. I dealt with plenty of OSU Tri Delt "girls" to know that I don't want to deal with sorority "girls" from Texas State. Ok, so you got that cool shirt at Greek Week '06 .... how many of you have worn that shirt all weekend??

I got some new Clorox ... Jess, you'll love it. It's called Ultimate Care Premium Bleach and it's "Soft Cotton" Scent. I guess when you're 30, bleach is this thrilling. Haha.

There's this side of the road, purse stand on the way home from WalMart. I've always thought about stopping but never have. I need a new purse but is a fake Kate Spade the way to go? Probably not. But where else can you stop on the side of the road, buy a Kate Spade AND get your windshield repaired? Only in San Marcos.

I made coconut chicken for dinner - was pretty good and I have leftovers.

I've been watching movies all weekend again. I've watched Date Movie even with Gene and Brians comments. I watched Failure to Launch with Matthew McConaugheyyyyyy and Gone in 60 Seconds. I can't believe I've never seen that before. They were all good. I thought Date Movie was funny and don't see how Gene didn't think it was funny. That is SO his humor! He must have not been in the mood or something.

I'm still going to tie him down sometime and make him watch Swingers -- he'd like it if he'd just give it a chance. Baby. ;) Haha.

I'm going to go attack Petey again with his brush and then take a shower and knit myself to sleep. Night.

1 comment:

Jess said...

It must be the day for silly pets and their fur. My mom is watching the diznogs and Emma rolled around in some poo. She had to go to Y'all Mart to buy dog shampoo and give the Great White One a bath. Then someone barfed. Poor mom! I *am* excited about the bleach. Are we sad, sad little people?

Where does the time go?

Oh my, my, my!! Where have you been my favorite Blog site!?! :) With everyone and their brother's mother on Facebook, I think the Blo...