Saturday, August 05, 2006

Complete Boredom

I woke up just after 8 and have pretty much been bored since. I have done some laundry, cleaned some, did the dishes and talked to Brian for the better part of 4 hours.

I made pizza for lunch, that was Brian's suggestion also. Now I'm not sure, that I've had lunch, what activity to pick for my afternoon of continued boredom.

Here are my choices ...

  • Shoe Tying Contest... Me VS Myself - Get ready for two hours of pure heart pumping action! First tie your right shoe as many times as you can in one hour, and KEEP COUNT. Then try to beat your right shoe's record by tying your left shoe as many times as you can in the next hour. Shoe tying, it's the pinnacle of suspense.
  • As I sit inside my house with absolute boredom, I might as well watch the most boring TV channel ever created. I've already looked outside and know that it's sunny and hot, it can't hurt to have my visions confirmed. WARNING: Stop once you've realized the Weather Channel has a schedule and you know what it is.
  • Deodorant/Antiperspirant Art - The sweet smell of no sweat! This doesn't work well if you you don't own stick deodorant. First pop the deodorant out of its case. Then carve away. Make animals, furniture, and put an end to body odor all at the same time.
  • Nap

It's 1pm now and I have to work in 5 hours. I've figured out that playing darts is pretty pathetic by yourself and Brutus jumps at EVERY one trying to catch it .... or get stabbed. Not sure what his motives are but I thought he was smarter than Dart Diving. He doesn't let the threat of a punctured lung stop him from his extreme kitty sports.

I really need to go grocery shopping, that could kill a couple hours on a Saturday in San Marcos.

Have a good Saturday!!

No comments:

Where does the time go?

Oh my, my, my!! Where have you been my favorite Blog site!?! :) With everyone and their brother's mother on Facebook, I think the Blo...