Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Physical Therapy

If there's an option of preventing injury or rehabilitation it seems that I'll injure myself and then ask questions later. Anytime I can fly off a jet ski, fall down some steps or simply stick my hand in a paper shredder ... why would I let myself not experience those sensations?? Right?? Who doesn't love stitches. (no, I really do love pulling them out myself *smile*)
.
Maybe that's why I've had my tongue pierced twice and have 3 tattoos. Do I enjoy pain? I should see if Jackass or Viva la Bam is hiring.
.
Anyway, I have Achilles tendonitis. I saw a doctor and got the daily routine that I need to follow and finally ordered my torture device .... I mean, my "ProStretch". I got it at work today and tried it right away - it. is. wonderful. So, so wonderful.
.
If you've never tried to take pictures of your own feet while in a weird position, give it a whirl, see if you can do better than me. haha.

**Ignore the yellow dolphin in the background. Alex doesn't clean up after himself**




Ohhhhhhhh, feels so gooooood!! Streeeeeeeeeetch. Denise Austin would "love this stretch".

1 comment:

Alisa said...

sure hope your tendonitis is feeling better. Have a good weekend!

Where does the time go?

Oh my, my, my!! Where have you been my favorite Blog site!?! :) With everyone and their brother's mother on Facebook, I think the Blo...