Sunday, September 17, 2006

Tetris & Camping

I love Tetris. This is no secret. Jess and I played for about 8 or 9 hours one night while Gene was at work. When you start to not blink it's time to go to bed. Anywho, Gene found this new one a while back and for some reason or another we never hooked up and played. (I think my patience ran out trying to get it set up or something, I'm sure he has all the ugly details - haha) We played the other night for a little bit and now I'm chompin' at the bit to play again.



A couple posts back I said something about my hot water leaking in the kitchen. Mike tried to fix it but we, he, just ended up turning it off under the sink. I ran the dishwasher yesterday without thinking about this. The dishwasher goes through the whole drying process, stops and a couple hours later I go to unload it. Hmmm. There's warm Cascade all over everything. *turns hot water on**runs dishwasher again*

Last night I went camping. Under the stars, among all the little critters in Texas, in a tent with all the outdoor noises.

Now, take aways the stars and the tent.

I slept in my living room with what seems to be like a million crickets (really just one, I think) who was very, very vocal. Of course he's in the utility room so I can't get to him to end his little loud life. I woke up a couple times and he was still going strong. I woke up this morning around 7 and .... it was quiet. Ahhhh. *back to sleep*


I got "She's the Man" from Netflix yesterday. That movie was so much funnier than I was expecting. AND Channing Tatum was in it -- I did not know that or I would have seen it sooner. So very much worth it. :)

Is he holding his ....

...nevermind. Good movie - go rent it. I also go "16 Blocks" yesterday. I'll probably watch that tonight since it's another week before Desperate Housewives starts!

Time to run to Target. Just like everyone else in San Marcos does on Sundays. :) Adios!!

No comments:

Where does the time go?

Oh my, my, my!! Where have you been my favorite Blog site!?! :) With everyone and their brother's mother on Facebook, I think the Blo...